You can snuggle up to your 
Cash register=$$$
=YOUR WIFE =YOUR ONLY LIFE!!
= It's a bit lumpy but it rings! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpwdVwKQ564
 so long deariehttp://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtdFPE.asp?ppn=MN0091862

  1. show with Hello Dolly pictures. I don't own ...
  2. BARBRA STREISAND so long dearie

    from the 1969 movie soundtrack of HELLO DOLLY! - created at http://animoto.com.
  3. Hello, Dolly! "So Long, Dearie" Lyrics HQ

    So long dearie from the musical Hello, Dolly! Song by Barbra Streisan


Dolly> Care
[Spoken]
Well, Ben, it looks as if there's nothing more for me to say, but--
[Sung]
Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye!!!!
Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye!!!!

Don't try to stop me Ben please!!!!!!...

Wave your little hand and whisper
So long dearie!!!!
You ain't gonna see me anymore
But when you discover 
that your life is dreary!!!
YOU BEN,
 MAKE ME FEEL 
UNHEARD & AND ALL ALONE!!!
S00000000000000 SAD!! (;>(
  1. Lonely Man - Elvis Presley - YouTubeInline image 1

    Jun 25, 2013 - Uploaded by LeCommedieDellArte
    Lonely Man - Elvis Presley (Words & music by Benjamin - Marcus) It's a lonely man Who wanders all around ...


Don't you come a knockin' at my door

Buddy Holly - Don't Come back Knockin


Britney Spears Don't Go Knockin' on My Door with Lyrics by Jr

britney spears oops i did it again album dont go knocking on my door "Don't GoKnocking 
On My DoorDon't go knock on my door ...




For I'll be all dolled up

And singin' that song
That says you dog!!!!!

I told you so
So wave your little hand and whisper
So long dearie
Dearie, should have said so long
So long ago


Because you've 
treated me so >
rotten and rough

I've had enough 
    1. Billie Holiday - Fine And Mellow (Live CBS Studios 1957)

      Billie Holiday - Fine And Mellow (Live CBS Studios 1957)

of feelin' low
So wave your little hand and whisper
So long dearie!!!!
Dearie would have said so long!!!!
So long ago!!!!!


For I can hear that choo choo callin' me on
To a fancy new address
Yes, I can hear that choo choo callin' me on
On board that happiness express
I'm gonna learn to 
dance


                                             

Inline image 3


 and drink and smoke a cigarette
I'm go'n as far away from 

Dumbo,NY
as a girl can get!!!!!

[Spoken]
And on those  Lonely cold, 

Roy Orbison - Only The Lonely


cold Dumbo,Ny Winter Nites
Inline image 1

Cold and lonely night, The Gaylads



The Gaylads - You Had Your Chance



BEN!!!
BEN!!!

BENNY!!!!!...

WHAT EVER THEY CALL YOU!!!

NASTY- SPOILED BRAT!!

THE WORLD IS ALL YOU AND ONLY YOU!!

Rabbi Frand - Confronting Narcissism

Narcissistic Men and the Women Who Love Them


You can snuggle up to your cash register=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
register=YOUR WIFE =
YOUR ONLY LIFE!!!=

Roy Orbison -What a Woman and Wife Wants> 

You Got It - YouTubeInline image 2

Feb 25, 2011 - Uploaded by maidez92
One look from you I drift away I pray that you are here to stay. ... I see a love that money just can't buy ..

LONELY DEATH


MOTHER NOT LONG
NO CHILDREN!!!!
SO SAD (;>(

Cash Register=YOUR WIFE 
=YOUR ONLY LIFE!!!=
It's a bit lumpy but it rings! 

NO PHONE CALLS-FROM ME!!
NO PHONE TRAILER CLIPS!

"BYE-BYE- 

IN DINNER=CUSTOMER ETC!!!
THIS IS AN ABUSER
,
 TO ME!!!..
I WILL NEVER COME 1ST IN YOUR 
LIFE OR WORLD= 
TREATED ME LIKE A
2ND HAND ROSE!!


DIG, 

A DING,

 DING!!! LOL 
ON YOU!!!

[Sung]
Don't come a knockin'
Inline image 5

I'll be all dolled up
Inline image 4

And singin' that song

That says you dog, I told you so

So 
BENNY, 

you will find your life a sad old story

When you see your Dolly>CARE
 shuffle off to glory


Oh I should have said so long..
.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woldwide Scammer 50 etc ID's etc!!!datehookup.com/dean1233 Romance Scam http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358335

Wife of Hollywood producer Alan Ladd claims SHE was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in 1969