atlanta.craigslist.SCAMMER -kerry stearns -kallenst@yahoo.com- Off Shore of Nigeria- I'm going through cancer...seeking a friend w/ similar experience - m4w - 59 (west metro Atl)

atlanta.craigslist.SCAMMER -kerry stearns -kallenst@yahoo.com- 
Off Shore of Nigeria-
I'm going through cancer...seeking a friend w/ similar experience - m4w - 59 (west metro Atl)

atlanta.craigslist.SCAMMER -kerry stearns -kallenst@yahoo.com-

[b]IP:[/b] 238.73.192.193
[b]Country:[/b] Off Shore of Nigeria
[b]City:[/b] 
[b]Latitude:[/b] 0
[b]Longitude:[/b] 0
[b]Geolocation source:[/b] [url]http://scammed.by/geoip.php?ip=238.73.192.193[/url]

 238.73.192.193 - IP Tracing and IP Tracking

Sorry. This IP address could not be resolved to its location. Please try another IP address.
It is 2:57 AM CET when you ran this IP tracer report for 238.73.192.193 here on our website, IP-Adress.com. When it comes to 238.73.192.193, you can trust that if we have all the IP trace information possible for it, then we will display it further below to assist in your research of this IP address if available. Feel free to run another IP trace for 238.73.192.193 or a different search.
Timestamp Confirmation:
The IP tracer report for 238.73.192.193 was ran at 2:57 AM CET on March 24, 2015 and the information is provided below if available.
  Examples: 213.86.83.116 (IP address) or google.com (Website)

 I'm going through cancer...seeking a friend w/ similar experience - m4w - 59 (west metro Atl)

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 8:43 PM, kerry stearns <kallenst@yahoo.com> wrote:
Good evening . Your reply was unexpected but much appreciated. I'm a little reluctant to give a stranger my phone# without at first getting to know them better. It's hard to find a real person with good intentions online so forgive me for being a bit guarded. I found your email reply to be enlightening and quite entertaining. You have a multitude of talents and an intriguing personality once I read between the lines. I would be very interested in chatting/talking with you. I am however pretty busy the rest of tonight but open to another night.Lol. Write me back when you get a chance and we can go from there, deal?  Enjoy your evening :-)
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/stp/4893377057.html
 x prohibited[?]
Posted: a month ago

 I'm going through cancer...seeking a friend w/ similar experience - m4w - 59 (west metro Atl)

age : 59 status : divorced
Good evening.
I decided to post in hopes of meeting a woman who is currently going through cancer or has successsfully beat cancer. I'm open to talking to a man but feel a woman will open up more to their experiences with me. I've been handling everything fairly well to this point but lately its taken its toll on me. I feel if I can talk/chat/email with someone it will help me get through it better. And should you be going through it now maybe I can help you as well. I've always been the go to guy for friends and family and now find myself in need of someone else for emotional support. I had a dear friend who was there for me but she passed away last year that left a deep hole in my heart. I could never replace her but it would be nice to find another woman who can relate on a similar level. It really doesn't matter to me your age, skin color, religion, or relationship status. I'm simply looking for a friend whether it be online only or if we meet in person for an occasional lunch or whatever.
I'm a divorced middle-aged white male, compassionate, easy-going, funny, non-judgemental, and a genuinely good guy. I'm the eternal optimist and see people from the inside out. I believe in helping others because its the right thing to do. There's nothing that brings more joy to me than to put a smile on someone's else's face. I'm also a pretty darn good friend. So.....if this speaks to your heart then I'm ready to make a new friend. I feel I still have so much more to give. Let's help each other get through our battles together. Have a wonderful night.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4893377057

posted: a month ago

updated: 30 days ago


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woldwide Scammer 50 etc ID's etc!!!datehookup.com/dean1233 Romance Scam http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358335

Wife of Hollywood producer Alan Ladd claims SHE was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in 1969