Willingness to face your addiction.. 

12 Steps - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BR_mTPtID0
Jun 9, 2015 - Uploaded by Celebrate Recovery CLC
The 12 Steps and Their Biblical Comparisons of Celebrate Recovery. A Film by Derek Redfearn ...


The Twelve Steps - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDUgMd_5FUM
Jul 13, 2008 - Uploaded by Dave Harm
The power of the 12 Steps can not be denied in recovery. It is because of the 12 Steps and the friendship of ...

Spiritual Awakening and 12 Steps - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIq87qCZppM
May 1, 2013 - Uploaded by Jurek Wyszynski
Spiritual Awakening and 12 Steps ... Up next. Reflections on the Twelve Steps • Paul Hedderman ------- part 1 ...

12 Steps of AA with Father Martin YouTube WMV V8 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqKvijuc89k
Jan 2, 2013 - Uploaded by scotty i
12 Steps of AA with Father Martin YouTube WMV V8. scotty i ... AA Speaker Joe H. "Emotional Sobriety" and ...


Inline image 2Inline image 3

Inline image 1
Inline image 1Inline image 2Inline image 4Inline image 3

Later is now.
--Roseanne Barr

Newcomer


I guess I do have some addiction problems, but right now is a terrible time for me. I know you'd like me to be more involved, use the program more, but I need time - there's something else I have to deal with first. I've tried talking about it at meetings, but no one really has much understanding of my particular problem.

Sponsor

I do respect the fact that there are pressing problems in your life and that you are going to have to face them. Addiction is, in one sense, a response to underlying issues we all have to deal with. And in addition to our inner problems, many of us enter recovery in the midst of some crisis - serious illness, separation, overdue taxes, even homelessness - are situations some of us have had to face while newly recovering. I agree that your problems are real ones. But putting off recovery is not likely to help you with them. It may make things worse.

While I may not be able to help with the specifics of your situation, I can be here to share my experience, strength, and hope as a person in recovery. Recovery is the foundation of my life today. I make it my highest priority, and as time goes on I find the help and strength I need to resolve everything else I have to deal with. If you, too, have the willingness to face your addiction and show up for your recovery, I'm willing to be here.

Today, I will let go of all obstacles to recovery.
You are reading from the book:
If You Want What We Have © 1998 by Joan Larkin. All rights reserved. Printed in the United States of America. No portion of this publication may be reproduced in any manner without the permission of Hazelden.

Online daily inspirations
Today's Gift daily email meditation.Read a Thought for the Day from six of our most popular daily meditations books. They're posted online, every day, at hazeldenbettyford.org.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woldwide Scammer 50 etc ID's etc!!!datehookup.com/dean1233 Romance Scam http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358335

Wife of Hollywood producer Alan Ladd claims SHE was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in 1969