Alzheimer's Disease, How I Stopped and Reversed It

2,410

    • Logically these supplements might very well prevent this disease and they can be taken as long as your doctor says that it is safe for you or for others. But, obviously, no one will ever now if these supplements prevented AD. If you don't get the disease, how can anybody ever know whether you would have gotten the disease without taking the supplements?
    •  9:37

      Alzheimer's Disease, How I Stopped and Reversed It

      • 4 years ago
      • 271,408 views
      The Professional version and complete summary of my supplementary diet that has helped me stop and reverse Alzheimer's Disease. 
    • Alzheimer's Disease, how to stop and completely reverse it.
    • I am 83 years old and have Alzheimer's Disease. I have found that a supplement diet has subtantially helped me maintain and even regain my cognitive abilities. Please watch my videos and let me know how you are doing if you choose to try the supplements I have mentioned. I'm interested in knowing how you are doing after three months, six months, one year and beyond. Keep in mind the the diet works if taken along with an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor that can be presribed by a neurologist.
    •  4:45

      Alzheimer's Disease, How I Stopped and Reversed It - Part 5

      • 4 years ago
      • 4,007 views
      It is not necessary to understand why these things work together. We do not really know how and why many of our medications and supplements work to control or even eliminate certain diseases. The... 
    •  4:13

      Alzheimer's Disease, How I Stopped and Reversed It Part 4

      • 4 years ago
      • 4,362 views
      Al's Alheimer's Supplemet Diet - Summary
      We do not really know how and why many of our medications and supplements work to control or even eliminate certain diseases. The important thing is that... 
    •  3:43

      Alzheimer's Disease, How I Stopped and Reversed It - Part 3

      • 4 years ago
      • 5,694 views
      The dietary supplements listed to aid the individual in the struggle against Alzheimer's can all be obtained without a medical perscription.

      Important Note: If you suspect you or someone you lo... 
    •  3:40

      Alzheimer's Disease, How I Stopped and Reversed It - Part 2

      • 4 years ago
      • 4,639 views
      Alan Kohn describes his personal experience of living with Alheimer's Disease (AD). He shares his experience and explains treatment along with personal revelations concerning dietary supplements th... 
    •  5:18

      Alzheimer's Disease, How I Stopped and Reversed It - Part 1

      • 4 years ago
      • 4,339 views
      I have put together a diet supplement program that can be used as a form of a cocktail for Alzheimer's Disease or as a method of preventing this disease in people who are especially prone to gettin... 
    • For those people who do not yet have the symptoms of Alzheimer's Diseas (AD) and for those who are especially prone to get it such as athletes who have participated in contact sports leading to multiple concussions, those who have or who acquire inflammatory diseases such as Diabetes, and those who have at least one close relative, especially your parents, who have AD, don't wait, take the supplements and foods mentioned in my videos every day even though you do not have a diagnosis of AD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woldwide Scammer 50 etc ID's etc!!!datehookup.com/dean1233 Romance Scam http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358335

Wife of Hollywood producer Alan Ladd claims SHE was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in 1969