Higher Power, help me listen to the messages of my dreams. 


THE THRU POWER FOUNDATION The " Steps" CD features the Park Place Band with special guest vocalist Donnie…


Inline image 3Inline image 5
Inline image 1Inline image 4

My Gratitude Links from God =got them back..with God's Help!!

Forgiving others and ourselves John Bradshaw -YouTubes











Carolyn Everett-McRae 

CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff
 for Meditations and buying my Books


AAA 12 Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society

Above and Beyond AA 


- On Line- Life Coach for YOU & YOURS! 604-229-2194


I am Starting this 
Spiritual Program
              
             
            
           
          
         
        
       
      
     
    
   
  
 
in Honor of my Brother James
Who Committed Suicide
He was a 27 years old a Gay JW- 
Jehovah Witness=Shamed Him 
Not Good!
This is a Spiritual Program using the 
AA 12Step Program as a Guide
- to a Happier Balanced Life.
- AAA 12Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society-Give back & God gives to YOU..
I was the Ny 9/11 Canadian Angel @ Ground Zero-
My Dream is to start 12Step Churches - God Not Guilt and
12Step Teen Angels- Addiction affects the whole family -
Heal the families of America and the World and you Heal the System.
Stop the Killing of our Children and Friends!!:

Inline image 6

Higher Power, help me listen to the messages of my dreams. 
How will you dream if you don't sleep?
How will you hear yourself?
--Michael Dorris


Sleep is a wonderful gift in our lives. For eight hours, we rest our bodies. We let the thoughts, feelings, and events of our lives tumble through our sleeping minds as they sort themselves through our dreams.

But dreams are not always happy. Some of us are afraid to sleep. Our dreams scare us. We may dream about using again or about bad things that happened. But we shouldn't let our dreams fool us. They are not reality. They are just feelings, thoughts, and memories working themselves out. In early recovery, there are a lot of things to sort out.

We create the reality of our lives by the choices we make when we are awake: how much we trust in our Higher Power, how we care of ourselves, how we treat others, how we work our program.


Prayer for the Day

Higher Power, help me listen to the messages of my dreams. Help me understand that my dreams will get better as my life gets better.

Today's Action

I will listen to my dreams. What is my mind working out in my sleep? If I remember my dreams, I will talk about them with my friends.

You are reading from the book:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woldwide Scammer 50 etc ID's etc!!!datehookup.com/dean1233 Romance Scam http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358335

Wife of Hollywood producer Alan Ladd claims SHE was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in 1969