Change Me--Ruth C.'s Prayer 
Change me, God, Please change me.
 
A short guided meditation to help you relax as well as re-focus your thoughts…

 
From the book Alcoholics Anonymous: "In spite of the…




Change Me--Ruth C.'s Prayer

Change me, God,
Please change me.
Though I cringe,
Kick,
Resist and resent.
Pay no attention to me whatsoever.
When I run to hide
Drag me out of my safe little shelter.
Change me totally.
Whatever it takes.
However long You must work at the job.
Change me – and save me
From spiritual self-destruction.

You are reading from the book:




My Gratitude Links from God 
with God's Help!!
            



Forgiving others and ourselves 
John Bradshaw
                          
                         
                        
                      
                 
                 












Carolyn Everett McRae 


Above and Beyond AA




I Started this Spiritual Program

in Honor of my Brother James
            
           
          
         
        
       
Who Committed Suicide
He was a 27 years old a Gay JW- 
Jehovah Witness=Shamed Him 
Not Good!
This is a Spiritual Program using the 
AA 12Step Program as a Guide
- to a Happier Balanced Life.
- AAA 12Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society
-Give back & God gives to YOU..
I was the Ny 9/11 Canadian Angel @ Ground Zero-
My Dream is to start 12 Step Churches - God Not Guilt and
12Step Teen Angels- Addiction affects the whole family -
Heal the families of America and the
 World and you Heal the System.
Stop the Killing of our Children and Friends!!

CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff
                          
                         
                        
             
                    
                  
1a.mcraes.enterprises@gmail.com
They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel
                                                  
that was on CNN and in the the New Papers
   Counsellor-Life Coach-Volunteer-Minister-Philanthropist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woldwide Scammer 50 etc ID's etc!!!datehookup.com/dean1233 Romance Scam http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358335

Wife of Hollywood producer Alan Ladd claims SHE was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in 1969