Fake Profile - Fake - Scam - Fraud - Info =USA and Europe=German sites

Fake Profile - Fake - Scam - Fraud - Info =USA and Europe=German sites

http://www.datehookup.com/UserDetail.aspx?fmail=1&userID=277915593,.919) 391-0718,

CupidManloveyou  






CupidMan..
Complement of the season sweetie,thanks very much for the lovely and cool songs you sent to me baby,i do really appreciate listening to this songs sweetie,here is my phone number care to text me...919) 391-0718...looking forward to hear from you soonest,
thanks once again,


Yes i took this when i was on Vacation to Bahamas Island!!
Yes i took this when i was on Vacation to Bahamas Island!!


http://d1zvlllbcin35p.cloudfront.net/r/2014/09/26/20140926163149114240.jpg


http://www.datehookup.com/UserDetail.aspx?fmail=1&userID=277915593

CupidManloveyou  Last Online: Today
View CupidManloveyou's pictures (5)
 Location:Arvada, Colorado
 Distance:1077 miles away
 Age:60, Libra
 Height:6 ft. 0 in.
 Hair, Eyes:Didn't Say, Didn't Say
 Body:Average
 Ethnicity:White
 Religion:Didn't Say
 Politics:Didn't Say
 Education:Associate's Degree
 Income:Didn't Say
 Job:Real Estate
 Smoke:Didn't Say
 Has Kids:Yes, living with me
Send Message    Send Wink    Add Friend    Add Favorite

About Me
I am passionate about work and life. I am ambitious and fun-loving. I consider myself a romantic and an optimist, but I am also realistic and down to earth. That may sound like a lot of contradictions there but I am truly a combination of a lot of different things and especially, I am a kid at heart. I am open to exploring new things and I also enjoy the simple yet meaningful moments in life.

I am looking for a sensual,affectionate, feminine woman, who is not afraid to show love and affection. I am into hand holding and every once in awhile a stolen kiss in public . I love spontaneity. I am a conservative when it comes to politics, but not when it comes to expressing my Love. I want my woman to be able to look in my eyes and be able to tell me her most innermost secrets and desires. My quest in life, is to make my woman, happier than she's ever been in her life.
 Advertisement
Seeking:A woman ages 57 to 66
Interests:Didn't Say
  • Fake - Scam - Fraud - Info - badoo ...

    fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id...
    168 × 200 - Fake - Scam - Fraud - Info - badoo.com_Mike_0394242008_profile.jpg.
  • Mike @ badoo - Fake Profile - Fake - Scam - Fraud - Info

    fake-scam.info/index.php?topic=1273.0
    Translate this page
    1 post - ‎1 author
    168 × 200 - Mike https://badoo.com/0394242008 CitaceMike, 57, Berlin Sucht nach einer Verabredung mit einer Frau, älter als 47 Heute.
  • Fake - Scam - Fraud - Info - Mike @ badoo

    fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;...
    Translate this page
    168 × 200 - Fotos, die in Fakeprofilen oder Scamfällen benutzt wurden http://fake-scam.info/index.php/topic,1273.0.html. Sort By: Date, Title, Most Viewed, Most Commented ...
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Woldwide Scammer 50 etc ID's etc!!!datehookup.com/dean1233 Romance Scam http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358335

    Wife of Hollywood producer Alan Ladd claims SHE was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in 1969