MY PETS WHO THERAPISTS TO ME & MANY MORE AT NY 9-11

MY PETS  WHO THERAPISTS TO ME & MANY MORE AT  NY 9-11


Ny 9/11 Tyrone Powers

NEW PET LOSS SONG! RAINBOW BRIDGE (comfort for loss of a pet)

www.BrentAtwater.com ** -The Animal Medium™ *** Believe in your Pet's Never Ending Love! Consider Animal life after Death, Angel animals and Pet reincarnation it's another Pet Loss option to…



You were the Love of My Life- Fisty to the End

Born::March 1, 1994

Coquitlam, B.C. - Canada Died-Sydney Forks, N.S.

Died: January 9, 2009-at 9:00 pm.

At home in my arms-Vet said he had a Stroke
I am a Siamese Cat Breeder & Pet Therapist. 
Tyrome wasmy male breeder & he loved his job & 
put all the other males in their place. 




He who was more than a cat- 
He was an Angel sent, to help me find Love 
he was my best friend at Ground Zero. 
He would talk to me & when he was jealous would, spray my things. 
They call me "The Ny 9/11 Canadian Angel" Tyrome was my main Counsellor  who sat on my shoulder 
with Sandy Claws my 
Golden American Cocker Spaniel 


who pasted away in 2005 and one of his Gals Maude-passed 2 months ago-she was a Rag Doll Siamese.

I have been to Heaven two times 
and all my pets  and Horses- ..
Briar Mist-
Frosty the Snowman & 
Brackendale Brandy-
 DD my Siamese Cat & more...
Will be with me.. 
Jehowah W'itness's - JW's Lied to Me & said
"There was No Heaven"!!! 
 But God in His Glory 
took me there twice.. 
Dog is God- Spelled 
backwards- 
Unconditional Love -To Me!!!

Peppers -a  Smart -Loving Humanbeing to Me!!
 Black and White short haired Welsh Sheltie,
or maybe a
Black and White short haired Shetland Sheepdog Dog

Shetland Sheepdog Basics

It may look like a little Lassie, but the Shetland Sheepdog, also known as the Sheltie, is a superstar in its own right. Thought to be quick learners, willing to please, and obedient, the Shetland Sheepdog can also be somewhat timid and sensitive. But that doesn’t mean this breed doesn’t make a great family pet. Quite the opposite – the Sheltie is a devoted dog that will fit right into an active family. Suitable to be an indoor or outdoor dog, the Shetland Sheepdog is versatile and loves to play with its family.

Mandy - Rusty Red Springer Spaniel, Shadow etc.-like Tryrome was
His gift of Unconditional Love from God..I am going to cry
 & miss him- Thank You Tyrome for the Privlege  
For working
with you at Ground Zero.. 
There will 
Never be another
YOU. 
Love you Forever. 
Thank  You God for all the Love
you put in my Life.. 
Angels from heaven in the form of my
pets, 
ps. Fingers your son is another copy of you, to go on.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woldwide Scammer 50 etc ID's etc!!!datehookup.com/dean1233 Romance Scam http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358335

Wife of Hollywood producer Alan Ladd claims SHE was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in 1969