I know who I am. I know what I believe. All I need do is act accordingly. 12 Step

Image may contain: 1 person, text and closeup
Image may contain: textImage may contain: text that says 'Set Aside Prayer Lord, today help me set aside Everything I think I know about You, Everything I think I know About myself, Everything I think I know About others, and Everything I think I know About my own recovery For a new experience in myself, A new experience in my fellows, And my own recovery.'L REALIZED A LONG TIME AGO THAT A BELIEF WHICH DOES NOT SPRING FROM A CONVICTION IN THE EMOTIONS IS NO BELIEF AT ALL.~EVELYN SCOTT

From pillar to post we bounced, most of us not knowing what we actually believed about nearly any situation before getting to this program. Perhaps we believed what was most convenient at the time because of the people we were with. And maybe we jumped the fence quickly when in a new setting. Values were sometimes talked about but not defined, and certainly not adhered to.
It's difficult to develop a strong sense of self, to have a very secure self-image when the parameters offered by a value system are lacking. Our values define who we are. They offer us direction when making choices. They quietly demand that we behave responsibly. Living in concert with our values brings peace to our souls.
Gone are the days when we rode first one fence and then another, never knowing what side of any issue we honestly believed in. The program has offered us a plan for living, a plan that erases the many uncertainties, the inner turmoil of past years.
Today will have a clarity about it that l can appreciate. I know who I am. I know what I believe. All I need do is act accordingly.

YOUTUBE.COM
Subscribe to Sinach's Youtube: http://bit.ly/sinach_sub Contact Sinach: http://sinach.org/contact-sinach Get New Album : https://itun.es/us/_mbfgb Audio prod...

YOUTUBE.COM
Don C. from Colorado speaking at an AA speaker meeting. Addiction treatment WORKS! The Twelve Step Model has been utilized as a treatment for alcohol abuse a...
Carolyn Everett McRae
I have been in 12 Step Programs Since May 15, 1985.. Nothing worse than a Counselor that is Sicker than YOU!! LOL
On Line Counseling and Support - No Charge!!
902-932- 8621
Family- Addiction - Psychologist- MINISTER- Art /Pet Therapy & Hypnosis for Post Traumatic Therapy etc.... See More

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyn.Everett.McRa

Download Hazelden's free Inspirations app on your Apple or Android device today.Share today's gift on Facebook or Twitter.
📷

TODAY'S READING IS FROM THE BOOK EACH DAY A NEW BEGINNING, DAILY MEDITATIONS FOR WOMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woldwide Scammer 50 etc ID's etc!!!datehookup.com/dean1233 Romance Scam http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358335

Wife of Hollywood producer Alan Ladd claims SHE was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in 1969