Higher Power, help ME think of things that are important and worthwhile!!! 





Father Martin continues his life wisdom while speaking about "Step 2." He has helped so many individuals understand…

Missy describes the second step of the AA 12-step program: "Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity."


One of the most important things in recovery is our relationship with a Higher Power. In this AMAZING…











Higher Power, help ME think of things that are important and worthwhile!!!
A man is what he thinks about all day long.--Ralph Waldo Emerson

This is true for women too. We sure learned that about our disease as well. It kept us thinking about alcohol or drugs all day every day until we could think of little else. Finally we became addicts, gobbled up by our all-consuming thoughts and cravings.

Now in recovery, we can be something else. We are becoming free of our addiction, and our minds can think about other things. What do we want to think about? What do we want to be?

It's easy to let the noise around us tell us what to think about. At the end of the day, we can end up feeling out of touch with who we are. We've been giving our minds to whatever is on the radio, television, or the gossip grapevine at work or school. That's why it's good to spend part of each day thinking about things we truly think are important and worthwhile.

Prayer for the Day

Higher Power, help me understand that what I do with my mind and my time is important. What I do with my mind is my inner life. What I do with my time is my outer life. Together they define who I am.

Today's Action

I will think about the way I use my mind and my time today. What feels good and fits for me? Is there anything I want to do differently tomorrow?


You are reading from the book:


My Gratitude Links from God with God's Help!!
                     
                                
                               

   

Forgiving others and ourselves 
John Bradshaw
                                                             
                                          
                                                     
                                
                                                 
  http://aaa12stepcccsociety.blogspot.ca/2017/03/aaa12stepccounsellingcsociety-john_8.html











Carolyn Everett McRae 



Above and Beyond AA






I Started this Spiritual Program


in Honor of my Brother James
                                           
                                    
                 
                                            
                                           
        
Who Committed Suicide


He was a 27 years old a Gay JW- 
Jehovah Witness=Shamed Him 
Not Good!
This is a Spiritual Program using the 
AA 12Step Program as a Guide
- to a Happier Balanced Life.
- AAA 12Step Caring Counselling Clinical Society
-Give back & God gives to YOU..
I was the Ny 9/11 Canadian Angel @ Ground Zero-
My Dream is to start 12 Step Churches - God Not Guilt and
12Step Teen Angels- Addiction affects the whole family -
Heal the families of America and the
 World and you Heal the System.
Stop the Killing of our Children and Friends!!


CaresLifesWisdom AllsortsPetStuff
                                                             
                                                            
                                                           
               
                                                       
                                          
1a.mcraes.enterprises@gmail.com
They call me “Ny 9-11 Canadian Angel
                                                                                     
that was on CNN and in the the New Papers
   Counsellor-Life Coach-Volunteer-Minister-Philanthropist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woldwide Scammer 50 etc ID's etc!!!datehookup.com/dean1233 Romance Scam http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358335

Wife of Hollywood producer Alan Ladd claims SHE was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in 1969