image.png
image.png  
image.png
image.png


Higher Power, mistakes useful way to learn. In recovery!!!

Making mistakes

As addicts we made a lot of mistakes; as addicts, we blanketed those mistakes in denial. In recovery, denial is no longer an option. Yet we still make plenty of mistakes.
But mistakes are okay, because we’re learning that every situation, good or bad, is an opportunity for growth. And with the right attitude, we can make the most of it.
Can I let go of my mistakes enough to learn from them?
Higher Power, help me to forgive my mistakes and to accept them as a useful way to learn.
Today I will practice what I learned from my most recent mistake by…
Share today's gift

Download Hazelden's free Inspirations
Today's Gift Book

Today's reading is from the book Day by Day, Daily Meditations for Recovering Addicts


unnamed (222.jpg
545040_10150649315813063_1438081539_n.jpg
73 years old.. I have been in 12 Step Programs Since May 15, 1985.. Nothing worse than a Counselor that is Sicker than YOU!! LOL
On Line Counseling and Support - No Charge!!
Family- Addiction - Psychologist- MINISTER- Art /Pet Therapy & Hypnosis for Post Traumatic Therapy etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woldwide Scammer 50 etc ID's etc!!!datehookup.com/dean1233 Romance Scam http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358335

Wife of Hollywood producer Alan Ladd claims SHE was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in 1969