Wheresoever you go, 
go with all your heart. ~Confucius   
 
image.png  

We need to surrender,

to let go absolutely to My Higher Power!!

image.png

image.png 
image.png
Our program asks us “to be fearless and thorough from the very start.” We are warned that some of us will hold on to old ideas and that the result will be nil unless “we let go absolutely.” Recovery asks that we put our heart into our programs. How? By working the Steps. By calling group members to see how they’re doing or to let them know how we’re doing. By meeting with our sponsors so they can get to know us and guide us in working the Steps.
This is just what we need. We must not sit on the sidelines of the program. We should not settle for the illusion of commitment that we got by drinking and drugging. We need to surrender, to let go absolutely and enjoy the ride.

Prayer for the Day

Higher Power, I give my heart and soul to you to do with as you want. Place me where I can do the most good.
I pray for willingness to let go absolutely.

Today's Action

For today I will work at stepping into the day with all my heart. I will work at having the attitude and actions of letting go absolutely.
A chant to support your spiritual work.

A musical chant of the 7th Step Prayer to support your recovery

Download Hazelden's free Inspirations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woldwide Scammer 50 etc ID's etc!!!datehookup.com/dean1233 Romance Scam http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358335

Wife of Hollywood producer Alan Ladd claims SHE was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in 1969