Today, as I look at the natural world, I see God.Today, as I look at the natural world, I see God.


image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. ~Rachel Carson

Where do we turn for contemplation and contact with a spiritual source? Many men find it in nature. They look out the window at a handsome tree. They go for a walk outdoors, feed the birds, let themselves be awed by the sight of the moon on a dark night. The natural world offers our most direct, tangible contact with something eternal. We are part of something much larger than ourselves, something that endures for the ages.
The beauty of nature inspires awe, which is a form of reverence. We walk along a canyon rim and God is there. We walk through prairie grasses and wildflowers teeming with wildlife, the wind blows in our faces, and our spirits rise. These natural beauties endure forever.
Today, as I look at the natural world, I see God.
Share today's gift

Hazelden's free Inspirations
Planet Earth" is a 2006 television series produced by the BBC Natural History Unit. I did this montage to promote what I consider being the best documentary ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woldwide Scammer 50 etc ID's etc!!!datehookup.com/dean1233 Romance Scam http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358335

Wife of Hollywood producer Alan Ladd claims SHE was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in 1969